Texas: How Do I Serve My Spouse Divorce Papers?

[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/17023337/height/100/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/2491154/custom-color/040c51″ height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]

A petition is filed with the court to begin the divorce process. Once the court accepts your petition, you will need to serve your spouse. This is also referred to as service of process.