Texas: I Was Served Divorce Papers. Now what?

[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/17022911/height/100/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/2491154/custom-color/040c51″ height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]

If you have been served, usually by a process server or a constable, you will receive a copy of the petition that was filed by your ex-spouse. It will state important information such as your case number and the court your case is assigned to. Now that you’ve been served, what should you do?